Friday, November 14, 2014

'Tis the Season


A major cold front is coming through New York (and I believe most of the country) and it looks like the change in temperature is here to stay.  I was trying to hold out on decorating for Christmas until Thanksgiving, but this cold weather has got me in the mood.  There are always so many cute Christmas decorations on display, so I got a few new things to add to my collection.  I am actually looking forward to getting everything out, blasting some Mariah Carey "All I want for Christmas" and drinking apple cider.

Here a few things that have caught my eye that you could go grab this weekend.  I hope you are inspired-- when do you plan to decorate for Christmas? (I know I'm crazy- this is by far the earliest I will have ever put things up).


I'm a sucker for felt balls- wreaths, garlands, ornaments.
Plus, this is a great 'winter' wreath to stay up past the holidays

Don't you just want to snuggle under this tree?

West Elm had these last year too- but I love them! I love the simple, modern flair with the birch base.

Target mini fox made with straw like material.  So cute in person.  Great for mantle decorating, or putting at a kids table for nametags/gift

#Targetdoesitagain.  Right on track with white and gold.  Love it all. 



Restoration.  Love this! Much better than the DIY versions out there.

Restoration Hardware.  Could be fun for a blank wall or in windows.

I love a good snow village. My mom puts one on display every year.  I love this version in all white.
Plus, proceeds go to charity.  Pottery Barn.
For the CA beach home.  Pottery Barn.  

Pottery Barn.  We all need a great banner.
With Love,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...