Saturday, November 8, 2014

Grant's Nursery

I finally got around to photographing Grant's Nursery. I wanted to go for a gender neutral room, with a mixture of whites, grays, wood tones and a hint of navy.  It only took us to have a third kid for me to finally decorate a nursery.  I challenged myself to decorate this on a budget and I ended up decorating this room for under $450.  No joke.  (of course I already had quite a few pieces from the older 2 boys- like the crib and dressers- and I made a few things myself).  So here ya go!







Cutest model around :)




   


Source List:

Shag rug ($77!) and wooden blinds - Home Depot
Wooden spheres - needlepoint frames (Joanne's) and chain from the hardware store,
Mobile- made myself
Crib- Pottery Barn
Brown wardrobe, White Chair, tan throw, and bookshelves- Ikea
Gray Dresser- 'vintage' (used to be my husbands as a kid) I just repainted
White Chair and - ikea erktorp
Pillows- home goods,
Catching Fireflies artwork- Sarah Jane Studios
Norman Rockwell print- mine since high school
Chest- antique store
Mirror- antique family heirloom
Basket and pouf- Target


With Love,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...