Friday, January 17, 2014

Bedroom Love

I am not always a huge huge fan of Pottery Barn, however I am really digging their new indigo color scheme.  I am also loving their new bedding set.



I went by a local Pottery Barn Store, and thought it looked even better in person.


It has a nice relaxed, inviting and beachy vibe.  Perfect blend of feminine and masculine- which I think is always tough to find bedding that isn't too 'girly' or starkly masculine.

I always saw this new wingback chair in a new stripe, just in.  Looks so sharp in person!


What about you? Are you into Pottery Barn? I think they have come a long long way since I worked there years ago (wish I still had that discount for that bedroom set or this chair!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...