Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Fever

We have gotten a major warming trend here in New York...and I am loving it!  I want to do nothing else but be outside and play outside with my kids. We've been park hopping, city-going, playing with water guns and water balloons, sidewalk chalk, bird calling, scooter riding, popsicle eating, the list goes on (thus why my blog has suffered and my house chores have suffered too).

With Spring finally underway, it is making me appreciate all things green and colorful....I'm talking about gardens! I have never gardened before- this is the first year that we have been in a house and have an opportunity to try my hand at a green thumb.  If any of you have any low-maintenance flower ideas- probably annuals- something that will stay bloomed spring and summer....I would love the advice!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a few beautiful gardens and homes with great curb appeal.  Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...