Thursday, February 28, 2013

Joss and Main

Why, hello.  The winter slump has hit, and for the past few weeks I've been engulfed by it--  Hibernating and doing cold-weather stuff.  After a quick jaunt down to DC, hoping to escape some cold, I got a good dose of quality family time.

In any case, I was looking on Joss and Main (I often find things for clients there), and saw some refreshing pillows I just had to share.  I have a slight pillow and fabric obsession, so there is no room at our inn for any more.... but I'm hoping one of my lovely readers will take one home!

Check these out... they are sure to bring some spring into your home!

I love this color blue. Refreshing spin on a Southwestern print.

Great for a kid's room

This one reminds me of the popular Schumacher Adras Ikat in Caravan


I love these two prints.  Love the colors.

Doesn't this look like a delish sorbet you just want to take a bit of?

Let me know if any of you grab one of these awesome pillows! Have a great Thursday (.....it's almost the weekend.....hang in there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...