Friday, September 14, 2012

'The basic white tee'

Everyone should have a good basic white tee in their closet....it goes with everything....denim, leather, a pretty skirt.  Just as a basic white tee can go with everything, so can a white wall.  We have been renters the past however many years and the last 3 places we've lived in have had stark white walls, not beige.  At first I was bummed that we haven't had the opportunity to paint our walls a color, but I've kind of embraced the white.  Like I said, it works with everything.  Looks serene and beautiful in a bedroom or bathroom, can go country, formal, modern, rustic.











Don't be discouraged by the inability to paint your walls, embrace it!

1 comment:

  1. I am currently working on my family room and I painted the walls white and will be bringing in accents of yellow green and black. It was scariest room I've done but so far I'm loving it!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...