Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pretty Funny Vintage

I have been dying to check out some antique stores in the area.  I had read about Pretty Funny Vintage somewhere so stopped there first.  They had some great items....not a huge selection like I was hoping for...but more organized and thought through.  Prices were a bit high, but the location was more easily accessible than most antique stores I'm drawn to (and the town it's in is worth visiting too...Tarrytown)

Old drawers....great for organizing craft supplies

Mismatched Alphabet Blocks to spell something on a bookcase or children's room


Similar bed to the one I found for my son.....at 10 times the price

Old books are a love of mine. These had great covers too.  I also liked how they were displayed.

I hope the store and its contents inspired you and got some ideas going for your own home. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. So fun that you went exploring in Tarrytown and horay for Jack's brass bed (such a deal).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...