Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bone Inlay

I was flipping through the latest House Beautiful and was really taken by this blue inlay table in designer Ashley Whittaker's home.

The bright blue contrasted with the delicate white design is so striking.  


Typically set in more traditional spaces, bone inlay tables can stand alone in an entry as a statement piece, or add to a playful mix of patterns in a bohemian space, or can stand out in a more muted space.   Either way, these beauties are making a comeback.






2 comments:

  1. I'm also so happy this style is so in! I love it and I think you'll like my post on it... http://myoasiss.blogspot.com/2012/05/indian-inlay.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that one in HB also- and keep seeing them other places too! They are really beautiful and such great statement pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...