Friday, June 29, 2012

Home Tour

Today's home tour is a bit spur of the moment. I am on summer vacation and went to visit a friend I used to work with. She moved into a new home, has killer style, and so I was dying to see her new abode. I am in love. She has beautiful new floors and some amazing statement pieces. I snapped a few photos with my iPhone, so they do not do her justice. She also wanted a disclaimer that she has not fully styled or finished any of her rooms. She describes her style as modern, earthy, understated cool. She likes playing with different materials and appreciates the value of holding out for the perfect piece. She is not very trendy and likes a neutral color palette. She has 3 kids (ages 15 months, 8 and 12) so she is aware of being kid-proof but yet still lives in a very adult space. While many of her pieces are custom, you can buy similar items in retail stores. To get the same look I found a few items for your home as well: available at tuvaluhome.com available at Restoration Hardware Found at your local Ikea Available through Hudson Goods Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...