Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bali Lovin

As a Happy Graduation present to ourselves (and a 2nd honeymoon type) my husband and I dropped the kids off at their Grandparent's house and flew to Bali. It was such an amazing vacation! It was such a carefree adventure. I saw some of the most beautiful beaches and amazing hotels in the world. So, as an ode to Bali and Island style, I thought I'd share a few 'inspiration photos' from our trip. We hopped around from hotel to hotel in various cities and felt like we saw a great deal of the Country and got a real sense of the culture. We stayed in Bingin (Uluwatu area), Ubud and Seminyak. The shops in Seminyak were mostly owned by Europeans and they had some great upscale shopping for both clothing and home. It was a memorable trip.....but we were both excited to get back to our little boys!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...