Thursday, March 1, 2012

Peach

I'm torn. I love peach....but mostly for clothes, jewelry, flowers, the color of a summertime drink, etc.... There is such a fine line on how to use it in decorating. I think a great peach wall color would be a fun and bright alternative to white, cream or grey. It works best opposite shades of blues and greens; Or worked into a neutral color palette of fresh bright white and grey. The find line is that it can easily turn into a bad 80s beach rental. You know you have all stayed in one of those...I did almost every summer at the OBX!


*banana republic






**the above two by the queen of making peach cool, Kelly Wearstler


*taken by my iPhone from RUE

How about you? Any luck in decorating with peach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...