Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Products I Love

I thought it might be a fun idea to start posting about Products I Love. I am certainly no beauty expert, but as a girl, I love trying products to find what works best for me.

Yesterday while at Target, I decided it was time to get a new mascara. I have blonde lashes and kind of feel naked without any mascara. I typically use L'Oreal Voluminous...and voluminous it is, however it often bring lots of clumps and stiff lashes. I decided to try a new brand.


Voila....Covergirl Lash Blast (the orange tube, voluminous, black). I am in love. The wand. Oh the wand. It is so cool and different, and I love how it is like a brush for my eyelashes. The best part, no clumps and they actually feel nourished as well and darkened/emphasized. So there it is. Have any of you tried it before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...