Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to Berkeley {and Reality}


We have been back for a week now and I am finally all unpacked {sad, but true, especially with 2 crazy little munchkins undoing everything I just did}. I feel like I have come back with a fresh new perspective and vigor. I have been on a massive cleaning, purging, and organizing spree. I have lots of ideas swirling in my head for my own home and other's, so stay tuned for those.

Anyhow, here's to some fresh, clean spaces that are a breath of fresh air. {Did I use the word fresh too much?....no other word describes it as perfectly!} They are all delightfully organized and clutter-free :)

via IHeart Organizing. Love the wallpaper background of the closet-desks, and love the lucite chair.

Gweneth Paltrow's Manhattan apartment...love the clean color palette, that snuggly rug and that cozy, fun swing!

Courtney Cox's Malibu home. Love the grey tones as well as that industrial-chic desk

What a bright and sunny color palette. How about that pin-board on the door? There was even room to hang a chandelier!

Talk about organized closet! Just as I was feeling good about my own I had to find this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...