Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Inspired By....Country Strong.


Last night I went with a group of girlfriends to see "Country Strong" for my birthday. I LOVED IT! I had heard mixed reviews, but hoped for the best....and the best is what I got. It is an emotional rollercoaster with great music and a great cast!

So today after listening to my favorite song from the movie "Give Into Me" sung by Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund, I am inspired by all things country. Enjoy the video clip and country interiors!









**all photos courtesy Country Living and Southern Living

2 comments:

  1. I love that exterior shot. Nothing like a big ol' front porch to say country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the movie! So cute. And, nice design blog, Britt! so cool, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...