Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ways to display your kids' artwork


As a mother of a toddler, and another on its way, I hate throwing away my child's artwork so I end up saving it in a folder. I also try to think of creative ways to display it (besides the old adage of taping it to the refrigerator). Here are two things I've come up with:

framing the art
(2 frames for $1 at ikea!)

Scored these giant paperclips from Homegoods and just added picture hooks on the back



Here's a few more for inspiration.

Great for more than one kid, or large wall space to spare.

I personally think the book is a great idea someday, once he's older and I can pick a few favorites from each year of childhood.


The scanned artwork rearranged onto one page allows for lots of pictures taking up little space.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic ideas! I especially love framing scanned images. Wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paper clips!! They are so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...