Monday, January 11, 2010

New Year, New Colors, New Home




The New Year always seems to encourage me to clean, reorganize, and redecorate. While I'd love to always redecorate (and I mean really redecorate) I always look forward to the new spring lines that furniture stores start coming out with. Here are a few ideas to get your appetite wet and ideas moving.

I am loving yellow and grey. It was big a while back and West Elm has it in their new color palette, and I'm feeling it.



I always love and have loved antiqued mirrors



Seating Options I love
Design within Reach Bantam Sofa and Bertola Chair

(except maybe in a velvet)
Knoll Wassily Chair



I'm loving simple, abstract art (line drawings)...and I can't find the painting that I saw ANYWHERE! So I'll add it if I come across it!


Someday I would like large, framed antique maps of the world and the USA.


Ikat prints are still all the rage- whether it be a chair fabric, pillows, or rugs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...